An Elevated Curriculum
Flightdeck Solutions supplies realistic, tailor-fit Advanced Fixed Base Procedures Trainers to augment your high-quality pilot training programs per airline standards.
Leading Academic Institutions and Universities such as the Auburn University, Trident Technical College, Cypress College and others have placed their trust in our professional trainers to propel their students towards the ultimate goal of making it to the ‘Big Leagues.’
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS) understands your passion in delivering the best flight training, and our advanced trainers and devices are the perfect addition to bridging the industry’s expectations from a professionally trained pilot.
The Best Kept
Airliner Level Flight Training shouldn’t be prohibitive for you or your students. FDS offers a lineup of sophisticated trainers compliant with airliner standards.
And the secret is – this advanced airliner training can be part of your curriculum for less than the cost of a single engine Cessna.
Our Airbus and Boeing Simulator lineup is the best way to enhance your subject matter in the following areas:
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Threat and Error Management (TEM)
- Flight Deck Management
- Aircraft Automation
- FMS/MCDU Competency
- Airline Oriented Operations
- Abnormal Procedures and Scenarios
FDS can ensure your pilot training program is ready to respond to emerging industry demands and provide an elevated level of training to ab initio pilot candidates.
Our advanced tools help students gain requisite future skills such as working in a multi-crew environment (MCS), understanding Automation Systems, mastering FMS and commercial aircraft systems.
Flightdeck Solutions FBPT will help you equip your program for the future:
- Industry Pathway Agreements
- Cadet Programs
- Airline Pilot Apprenticeships
- Cost effective training
- Professional grade simulators
- Authentic flight deck emulation
- Superior training experience
- Ready to meet FAA & EASA Certification
- Built in Canada
- Trainers: B737NG, B737MAX, A320, B747, B777, B787
- Cockpit Familiarization
- Basic and Advanced Procedures
- Introduction to Glass Cockpit
- FMS/Automation Training
- Recurrent training preparation
- Jet orientation courses
- Cockpit Resource Management (CRM)
- Interview/Cadet Selection