SYS1-XT Information

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

mike stout

SYS1-XT Information

Post by mike stout »

I just bought the SYS-XT interface card and don't know what to do with it. I just don't have any knowledge in this area. I know nothing about wiring a LED or a switch and am not sure where to get the info.

Will I find what I need to know after purchasing the Pro Sim license? Any info is greatly appreciated...

Thanks Mike Stout

Jon Boe

Post by Jon Boe »

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

You will be assigning things via ProSim and they have a user manual that covers the FDS cards.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

mike stout

Post by mike stout »

Thank you very much.

Mike Stout

mike stout

Re: SYS1-XT Information

Post by mike stout »

Hi I have the SYS1-XT and wanted to know if it is capable to control inputs and outputs. I ask because I am thinking of buying a Sismo auto brake system for my Sismo MIP. They wanted to know if my card would work. I would prefer to by one of yours but was told it would not fit.

Mike Stout

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

I don't see any reason the switches wouldn't work. I can't comment on the LED's, not sure what they use for spec's on their LED's.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

mike stout

Post by mike stout »

Hi, I just wanted to know if the SYS1-XT takes IDC ribbon connectors?

Thanks

Mike Stout

Tron3212

Post by Tron3212 »

I would say until you have the card and the ribbon connector it would be hard to give an exact answer, as the connector would have to align with the pin on the FDS card and then we have the problem of the ribbon containing more wires/connectors than the individual rows of pins on the FDS card.

In any case, you could always individually wire the ribbon cables to the quick connectors the FDS card comes with and job sorted, might take some time.
V/r,
Chris

FDS DSTD 777
MIP, CDU Bay, CDUx2, MCP & Efis, Glareshield, WX Radar, MCOMM-E,XPNDR-E, Soon 777MX Overhead, MCOMM-E, ACP, custom panel, and Pedestal

FlightsimPM 777 Throttle, ACE 777 Yoke, CustomSimParts 777 Brake Pressure gauge

mike stout

Post by mike stout »

Thank you for your help.

Mike Stout