John Shepherd - Builder Profile

A showcase of Projects based around Flightdeck Solutions customers. FDS customers are welcome to post their work.
Please contact pcos@flightdecksolutions.com for photo updating and posting if you require assistance.

Moderator: Jetcos

A320East

Post by A320East »

Hey guys - this is very interesting stuff. I'm glad you guys are breaking the ground as I'm still far away from the visual stage of my project! Good on all of you for pushing farther ahead.

Correct me if I'm wrong Tim but if you are going to project directly onto the actual "window" surface of your sim will your view not be limited to just what gets projected onto that surface area? For example - will you not lose the ability to look accross the image say from the capt to the F/O side, or up and down as you change your eyepoint slightly say when looking for traffic? The projected image normally covers quite a large area and unless I'm misunderstanding only a relatively small portion of the total image would be available if projected onto only the actual window areas.
Christopher
"A320East"

brissydave

Post by brissydave »

nahh nat...the mirror material comes in two types....mirror on front...and mirror behind plexi.

warvet

Post by warvet »

Well Guys guess well just have to see how it all turns out to answer the questions for you, but feel free to experiment yourself.

Tim
A340
Canada

melnato

Post by melnato »

Rgr. Dave,

I thought you were talking about the Goo on the Plexi Glass...sorry...

Nat

brissydave

Post by brissydave »

nc. not yor folt ....its bekors i neva explane myslelf proparly to peeple.
cors i am a dum dum.