Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Today is my Birthday :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maytham

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Today is my Birthday :) Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Today is my Birthday. Iam 19 years old now. My wish last night was to complete my A340 flight deck as well as to get the acceptance to become a pilot.

Tim my friend; I've changed my major from Engineering to a Pilot. I feel like my dream will become true Laughing

Thanks all of you for helping me when I stopped here to ask specially Peter, Tim, Frans and the other FDS guys.

I wish you all the best and I hope in my 19 years old to develop my project more and more...

Maytham
A340
mauriceb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

19 years old !!!! Just think what flight simulation will be like when you get to my age (62) Rolling Eyes . I'll never see that, but it would be really nice to have a preview of the forum discussions at that time. I wonder if the questions will be something like this:

Hey guys, I was just taking off in my virtual flight deck when a virtual geese hit the virtual windshield & obstructed my view with all that virtual blood. The virtual washers just spread the virtual mess and I had to declare a virtual emergency.

The real flight attendant (my wife) freaked out & bailed out with her virtual parachute while I could hear the screaming virtual passengers in the back. My virtual female first officer got off my lap & suddenly became religious & prayed to all known deities wishing one of them would be the right one to pray to.

The virtual landing was not pretty. I blew a couple of virtual tires and some of the virtual debris damaged my virtual rudder. So, here is my question. Does FDS supply replacement virtual tires & rudders? I would also like to know if this is going to affect my virtual air-worthiness certificate. I was planning a virtual Hawaiian vacation and I'd hate to have to fly with one of these real airlines.

Have a happy birthday by the way Very Happy

Maurice
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: For Sure Reply with quote

Tires I have.. $1,299.95usd each.. not V-USD either..
Make sure you fill them with regular air ok? (snicker snicker......)
PC
maytham

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add peter on your replied

In the A340-300
Main Landing gear: 191 PSI
nose landing gear: 168PSI
CTR Landing gear: 158PSI

A330
Main: 206 PSI
Nose: 184 PSI

A320
Main: 209PSI
Nose: 178 PSI

Maytham
A340
warvet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maytham,
My Friend EID MILAAD SAEED!HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONGRATS Im very happy for you Maytham I know youll make a great pilot my friend. Let me know when you make it and Ill come fly with you someday. Take care and enjoy your Birthday! All the best My friend.

@ Maurice Im virtually laughing my @SS Off! You are one crazy Virtual Pilot My Friend.
Twisted Evil

Very Happy
Tim
A340
Canada
Ivar Hestnes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Maytham Smile

And talking about all this virtual stuff. My wife is also virtual Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: