Joystick buttons

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

PaulWood

Joystick buttons

Post by PaulWood »

Hi all,

Before I tear my setup apart, I ask.

I wired my yoke buttons to my SYS3 card, but cant find a way to make them work.
They are: A/P trim disconnect, A/P Disconnect, Trim up/Down, Chrono start/stop and Nose wheel lock, PTT intercom/transmit.

I have tried using FSUIPC commands with litle success, (probably due to my dimness) and can't find any XML files or PM commands that look close except parkbrake.

My Plan B is to rewire all the buttons to my FDS FC1card and programme using FSUIPC. ( BUT, Groan, that means a lot of pedestal moving and soldering folks :D )

Any tips would be much appreciated
Paul

EMB 145 project
www.erj145sim.net

bwr014

Post by bwr014 »

Hello Paul,

If your functions are FS related then you just have to grab them out of the FSUIPC list and put in the right offset with the bit 0 and 1 i assume.

If it PM related then you need to see if it is maybe on there website or otherwise put into their PMsystems ini file. Also there you would need to find then the correct offset with a bit or Byte..

gr.

Frans M
frans@flightdecksolutions.com

PaulWood

Post by PaulWood »

Thanks Frans,

I tried that, with no success. I have now decided to rewire them as conventional joystick buttons on the FC1 card, and programme direct via FSUIPC - that will also free up some inputs for the Glare/MIP, not covered by the G1.
Paul

EMB 145 project
www.erj145sim.net