Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Six Pack Master Caution and Fire Switch Assignments
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

We program this weekly here with the supplied XMLs. Not sure why there is any issue. The XMLs work as designed.
I would be looking at wiring.. Something is not right either there or there is software logic that is forcing that light on.
PC
ARUBIO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARUBIO wrote:
vidarf wrote:
Try zooming out until you see the whole overhead. The annunciators is placed at the left bottom of the screen (737).

Great, thanks for your help vidarf... Would you happen to have complete .XMLs for the master caution/sixpack, etc? and possibly the ADFS?

Thanks again,

Alex

I found the pmSystems graphic you were referring to and the switch is on just like on the hardware, so I guess it is safe to assume the hardware and configuration is set correctly?

But yet the master caution cannot be reset, the behavior is not real like, because even if there is a fault somewhere that is triggering the master caution, pressing it should extinguish the light until something else changes, so I still feel something is not right... I tried all kind of offsets and nothing extinguishes the light.

Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh! Heeeelllppppp!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: