Interface card

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

may

Interface card

Post by may »

Hi all,
I am newbie here. We have a project to build flight simulator for our school. We purchased full set from flight deck solution. Now I got broblem regarding Interface card. Before we receive hardware from FDS we build our own model and using IO card to connect PM logics. When we purchase, FDS hardware itself got own interface card. My understanding for interface card is a driver. So how do we set up hardware and software communication through interface and IO card.
Thanks
May :lol:

bwr014

Post by bwr014 »

Hello May,

Try this document it maybe would clear up already some questions :)

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/pcup ... ual-V2.pdf

gr.

Frans M
frans@flightdecksolutions.com

may

Post by may »

Thanks bro..
I will read out..
May

may

Post by may »

Hi
I read already and still have some question. I understand from that user guide is we can do communication from the hardware to project magenta and FSUIPC through this interface card. Now we are using IO card and controlador program and IOcard.exe to communicate hardware and PM. If we set up the fully FDS hardware, do we still need to use IO card and the programs that we are using now? Iam sorry :oops: i am a bit dummy.. :cry:

pcos
Site Admin

FDS Parts

Post by pcos »

Many of our customers are using our SYS boards for their simplicity and ability to do large volume input/Output...
That being said... We are not the only interface solution out here.
We use switches and LEDs... No magical ones. IF your existing interface can handle the interface job you need then our parts are not going to stand in the way. Only help make the project that much better likely.
PC

may

Post by may »

Hi PC
Thanks for your reply. I will try when the hardware is come.
May

vidarf

Post by vidarf »

You may take a look at my site - I am using the SYS cards on my overhead, and you might find some useful ideas there. :)

may

Post by may »

O.. wakatta.. thank you very much.. i will look into it