RonW - B737NG

A showcase of Projects based around Flightdeck Solutions customers. FDS customers are welcome to post their work.
Please contact pcos@flightdecksolutions.com for photo updating and posting if you require assistance.

Moderator: Jetcos

pcos
Site Admin

RonW - B737NG

Post by pcos »

Ron has been a special friend to FDS since its very first days stretching back to my basement and the original A320 Project that Steve Cos and I started close to a decade ago.
Ron was actually our first "Customer" buying our first commercial panels.
We have worked with Ron on numerous projects over the years and all throughout, Ron has maintained a setup at his home and always kept flying. Likely the best advice I have heard for the "Enthusiast" builders came from Ron and is oftentimes attributed incorrectly to myself.. "Keep flying".
Simple words but very smart. One of the issues many of the early builders faced was the shift in enthusiasm from "simming/flying" over to building. The Building of the project became the hobby and the "Simming/Flying" part that was the true catalyst could get lost.
Ron always built with flying being possible. Pretty rare to be "torn down" so much that flying was not something he could enjoy. Pretty smart advice.
Some pictures of Ron's setup follow below.
Thanks Ron!
PC