Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interface IT A320 Overhead configuration // Project magenta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A320GVA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Interface IT A320 Overhead configuration // Project magenta Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm actually configuring my A320 overhead, and I have some little prob with some switch...

I'm using project magenta and interface it software...

problem:

For all fuel pump, I have configured the led and the switch... but the led works back to front of the fact that they displays on the PMsystem software... So When I pull on the switch, the led switch on, on the overhead, but on the screen , the led switch off... I have all tested about action down/on and action up/off... and I try wit fsuip too.... but still same...

the number off the bit number is different, but same offset... If I configure with fsuip, all switch works together, and not one by one as the real...

If some one can help me... thanks in advance!

A320GVA
bwr014

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project Magenta is not that easy to work with as like AST..

You have to work with bytes, bite and different offsets..
With the interfaceIT software you can do a lot of things but yes you have to see the part as well for UP/Down if things are backwards working you have to change them in the interfaceIT..

I think if you do some tests you will try to figure out how PM works in combination with InterfaceIT.

Keep in mind that not everything is possible to interface with PM ( the autbrake panel is one of them so far i know)

Succes!

gr.

Frans M
frans@flightdecksolutions.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: