Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

InterfaceIT and Jeehell's Software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devils48

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: InterfaceIT and Jeehell's Software Reply with quote

Hello guys, I finish soon all the frame of my A320 Cockpit and i start looking for electronic card.

I very like what I hear about the FDS card, but nobody talk about the compatibility with Jeehell's Software.

I would like to know if I can program the fcu, the korry, ... to work with jeehell's software or I really need to use AST or PM.

And do you know if we can buy the fds-G3 now, or it's not yet release ?

thanx
devils48
dcutugno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i'm working with Jeehell to make a software interface for the FCU with Glare3, i'm waiting my FCU to arrive soon, he have a test program ready, i will inform about the progress in the forum here as well, about InterfaceIT you can program any FSUIPC offset with them so they can work with the software, i will try to do some xml for it, but at the moment the Jeehell software use standard free offset like 66C0 and it is not very good 'cause anyone can use them and some problem can arise.

The solution is that, Jehell ask to Peter D. to reserve some offsets for his program...
dcutugno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank in public Jeehell for the time and effort spent on making this module for the new g3 FCU of the FDS.
It is a great job! we are just ironing out the last few thing but almost complete, free to try it and report!

http://www.jeehell.org/FDS%20glare.zip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: