InterfaceIT and Jeehell's Software

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

Devils48

InterfaceIT and Jeehell's Software

Post by Devils48 »

Hello guys, I finish soon all the frame of my A320 Cockpit and i start looking for electronic card.

I very like what I hear about the FDS card, but nobody talk about the compatibility with Jeehell's Software.

I would like to know if I can program the fcu, the korry, ... to work with jeehell's software or I really need to use AST or PM.

And do you know if we can buy the fds-G3 now, or it's not yet release ?

thanx
devils48

dcutugno

Post by dcutugno »

Hi, i'm working with Jeehell to make a software interface for the FCU with Glare3, i'm waiting my FCU to arrive soon, he have a test program ready, i will inform about the progress in the forum here as well, about InterfaceIT you can program any FSUIPC offset with them so they can work with the software, i will try to do some xml for it, but at the moment the Jeehell software use standard free offset like 66C0 and it is not very good 'cause anyone can use them and some problem can arise.

The solution is that, Jehell ask to Peter D. to reserve some offsets for his program...

dcutugno

Post by dcutugno »

I would like to thank in public Jeehell for the time and effort spent on making this module for the new g3 FCU of the FDS.
It is a great job! we are just ironing out the last few thing but almost complete, free to try it and report!

http://www.jeehell.org/FDS%20glare.zip