Interface IT & Logic

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

StephenJohnson

Interface IT & Logic

Post by StephenJohnson »

Hi,

Regarding the internal variables. Apart from been able to set the status on all of the LEDS like "always stay on", as there is a button allowing new variables to be added, can this be used to monitor the status of program variables (non FSX) been read from the xml gauges?

Another query I have is this. I have set a LED to switch on when the fuel pres low flag is set and to switch off when the fuel pres low flag is off. This works fine but I have come across the problem in that when I switch the master battery off the led stays on. I tried setting the master battery switch to turn all leds off which it did, but it came back on again seconds after, obviously obeying the command again set on the LED. I cannot see a way of saying do this if this status AND this status is such. Has anybody been in the same situation and found a way around this?

Any help appreciated

Regards Steve

KA Project
www.flicker.com/soysteve

Tomlin

Post by Tomlin »

I ran into this with the landing gear lights- in other words, when InterfaceIT is running the landing gear LEDs are on even when the Master Battery switch is off. There's a discussion about this here in this forum but it seems the answer came down to needing some sort of additinal logic implemented to keep it from happening. Good luck in this and if you figure it out, please post your solution.
Eric Tomlin
Learjet 45

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net

Tomlin

Post by Tomlin »

Just wondering if anyone has determined a way to make this work via an Internal Variable, i.e., having ALL LEDs turn OFF once the Battery Master is off.

I registered a request for a future update to InterfaceIT that would allow the user to cause LEDs/Outputs to not function if Offset XXXX was set to XXX.

Hopefully it will still be considered as it's an issue that I understand the majority of users have (LEDs being ON before Power Established, and remaining ON after Power has been turned off). I believe that a similar feature has been implemented with the 737 Electrical Module.
Eric Tomlin
Learjet 45

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net