Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this that easy ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neuman5022

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Is this that easy ? Reply with quote

Hello Folks

Wiring the last bits, I have assined some switches to work with PMSystem offsets.

So going to "add input option" then to the update PMSystems, then on/up, finding the name on SYSVar etc.

When I get into the action to choose I choose setbit, but there is no option to actually set the bit. (or clrbit)

I assume the SW knows which bit it is, so it does it by itself. Is this the case or am I doing something wrong here ?

Cheers

Isaac
vidarf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set bit - and on "off", choose clear bit. Easy - no need to to anything else. Smile Worked for me, at least.

You do know you can download the XML files for most of the functions? Most of them are there, but in a few areas you need to do it manually.
vidarf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW: I THINK (but I don't exactly know - yet) you can use XML's for other planes as well, even if that particular XML doesn't belong to the 737, or 747 or what ever aluminum bird you're working on. Smile

But placing PMSystems in development mode is a very easy way to run through things.

Good luck! Smile
neuman5022

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vidarf

Thank you for your input.

Yes I am familiar with the XMLs, I am now doing the Aft OVHD, Pedestal (fire panels mainly) so I did not find the XMLs for these.

I remember when doing the FSUIPC offsets I had to put in the bits to set/clear, so with the PMSystems I was expecting the same.

Another marvel of the SYSBoards I guess.

Cheers

Isaac
vidarf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Peter and the mob has really taken the "fun" out of interfacing. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: