New version of XPUIPC

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

roymar

New version of XPUIPC

Post by roymar »

An updated version of XPUIPC (and associated XPWideClient) for X-Plane was issued Dec 16 2012 which I I have been using for a month now and it much improves the stability of Project Magenta software and FDS MCP hardware especially when flying the XB737 plane.
But the Interface software does not recognise this version and comes up with the message "Either server is not working or incorrect FSUIPC",
but when I test the LEDs they all light up proving the server is working.
I have two Interface boards controlling the overhead and main pedestal switches.
Everything works correctly when i switch back to the original XPUIPC version dated Nov 28 2011.
Anyone else with the same problem and has a fix?

jskibo

Post by jskibo »

64 bit version out now, have you tried it?
John

roymar

Post by roymar »

Thanks,Jskibo, for "heads up" on the latest revision which I have now downloaded.
I have been moving my computers around,and at present time my Network has gone awry so unable to test. Will report back results within a day or so.

roymar

Post by roymar »

I can now report that Interface software does work with the new XPUIPC rev2.0.0.0 but does not with the previous version.
Thanks again for pointing me to this update.
Regards