Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Xmas present this year - new FDS Rudder Pedals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XOrionFE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: My Xmas present this year - new FDS Rudder Pedals Reply with quote

Finally had the time to install my new babies yesterday. I have to say that I am ecstatic. The FDS Rudder pedals are AWESOME. They installed with ease and are built like a tank. The action is smooth as butter with enough spring tension to let you know you are working them. They center perfectly. All pots are in easily reachable and extremely well engineered places for ease of maintenance should a replacement ever become necessary (which I doubt since the pots are very high quality). The dual link bar easily installed and ensures that the pilots and copilots rudder pedals are perfectly aligned to each other and sync'd. It is very robust with zero flex. One could really help train a new pilot with these. The wiring of the pots is super clean to an included FDS joystick card and a simple connection of the copilots side toe brakes was all that was needed along with single USB connection back to computer. Toe brakes are flawless and awesome. Finally the adjustment of fore/aft rudder pedal positioning via the hand crank works smoothly and is really incredibly engineered as well. In short, anyone buying a set of these will be extremely happy with their purchase as I am. They really transform my sim and are a charished addition.

Thank you Peter, Steve, and crew.

Scott Wegner
Sugar Grove, Il USA
diegov

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have some pics for us Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: