Hot Keys

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

FRANKY

Hot Keys

Post by FRANKY »

Hi All,

I'm new to the Jetmax and am staring a build... I have a question that will show my ignorance as I 'm sure there is a very simple answer....

How do you request pushback and use ATC without using your keyboard when flying the Jetmax... are there Hot Keys ?

Sorry if this is a dumb question !! I will have many more of them I'm sure !!

Thanks !!!!
Frank javascript:emoticon(':shock:')

MichaelYSSY

Post by MichaelYSSY »

Frank

The short answer is yes there are hot keys.
You will find a whole range of them in your FS help menu.

The long answer is how you utilise them, what method and product to use so you can get convenient access to those hot keys.

There are quite a few products suggested by builders and most of them look to do a great job.

I'll see if I can get you a link or two, I'm sure other builders will jump in though

Frank, here is an article you can have a look at. PS I'm thinking of getting one of these myself

http://www.my737ng.com/kick-your-keyboard-out/

Cheers
Michae
SSTD 737
Sim-Avionics v1.96
P3D 4.5/5.0 HF1
FSUIPC 6.0.8

FRANKY

Post by FRANKY »

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for your reply and the link I really appreciate it !

This little pad looks like a great idea !

All the best
Frank