FSUIPC strange behavior

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

Flyboy2

FSUIPC strange behavior

Post by Flyboy2 »

I have upgraded to the latest version of FSUIPC 5.123 and now FSUIPC will only open once when you click on it in the P3D "Add-ons". Subsequently, if you close out FSUIPC, it will not re-open, nothing happens when you click on it. I have to close down P3D-V4 and then restart it so that FSUIPC can again be opened. Has anyone else experienced this? (BTW, Mark from Sim-A looked in my PC and could not find a reason for this 1 time only behavior).

Thanks,

Gordon

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Have you posted in the FSUIPC Forum? Would be interested if Peter Dowson has an answer?
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

Flyboy2

Post by Flyboy2 »

Hi Steve, Thanks, I will look in the FSUIPC forums however Peter Dowson is away on holiday until 20 February.

Thanks,
Gordon

Flyboy2

Post by Flyboy2 »

This is a known problem with FSUIPC 5.123 as reported in the FSUIPC forum, awaiting a fix by Peter Dawson.

Michael_B767_ATP

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi,

Had the same issue, went back to an earlier version and the problem is gone.

The older version is available for download on his site in their online forums section.

Mike