A350 or B787 cockpit?

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

Jockel

A350 or B787 cockpit?

Post by Jockel »

Hi,
any specific plans to offer an A350 flightdeck?
Or the 787?

Thx and regards

Jockel

pcos
Site Admin

Post by pcos »

J,
Making the hardware is one element for a device. The second one that is equally critical is having network capable Avionics software to run the device.
(Sim-Avionics, ProSim)
We have built and delivered (To Boeing) quite a lot of B787 pieces over the past 6-7 years.
On the A350, same scenario.. Avionics software critical. We did work with a very large Simulation/Aerospace Company out of the UK on an A350 FTD this year. Was quite a project. We have the ground work in place but I think the software will be something people are waiting for....
Peter

Jockel

Post by Jockel »

A huge thank you for this update :D

Regards,

Jockel

klimchuk

Post by klimchuk »

I assume 787 and 350 software does exist. It's just not in public domain. Blows my mind we still don't have any realistic model of 787 even for P3D.
KEWR