Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sim-Avionics / XP11 / Autoflight Testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Sim-Avionics / XP11 / Autoflight Testing Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Some of you have asked me how the auto pilot was operating inside XP11 with Sim-Avionics. So I decided to film the AP at work, this will be a very boring video for most. But if you are thinking about XP11 and are interested to see what the AP is doing, you can see what I've got running so far.

The video won't be online according to youtube for about three hours, so the the link won't work until 7:15pm Eastern.

This looks very promising!

https://youtu.be/jW4T5fOwjco
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

The video is online. It may take sometime before HD is available.
melnato

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a nervous breakdown 2 or 3 years ago trying to get XP10 going, Im tempted again Shocked
Just downloaded v11... Rolling Eyes
Michael, what version of XPUIPC are you using?
There are several floating around cyberspace.
What differences did you find between Zibo 737 and EADT?
Trying to save some of my brain cells.

Cheers,

Nat Crea
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nat,

I hear you about some of the issues in trying to get XP working with our hardware. I fix one issue and end up with three others.

Last night, everything was fine. Today I turn the systems on and she is acting like a fighter jet.... steering wise on the ground. I wonder if part of my issue is, items not getting saved even though I believe I'm saving the new configs. Some things that happen in XP11 just don't make any sense to me at times.

Been fooling around with exterior lighting, not sure why I cannot get the three displays to show the taxi lights when XP11 server shows them. That, the runway turnoff and logo lights are left for me to figure out.

I'll keep trying because I believe it will be worth it in the end.

Just getting ready to start again today, stopped at 5:30am. Cool

I'm using XPUIPC 2.0.4.8 and XPWideClient 2.0.0.3

I'm still not sure which one I'm planning on using just yet, they both have pros and cons. Right now I've been spending more time on the ZIBO 737 version 3.28.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: