Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

777 MX MCP IBL Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tron3212

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: 777 MX MCP IBL Issue Reply with quote

Got my 777-MX-MCP1 in the mail and I am having some trouble with the IBL lighting.

I have the IBL-DIST-DIMM connected to a 3v power source and confirmed the 3v with a multi-meter (777 requires 3v). When I have everything connected and power on, the pot works, but doesn't get the IBL to its lowest setting (or atleast what I expected) where I cannot see the green lighting.

I checked the pot with a multi-meter and it goes down all the way on resistance, but when it is connected to the board and power is on the IBL still clearly lights up in the lowest pot setting. On the other side when I turn the pot the other-way it does brighten up, so I know the pot is working.

Just wondering if it is the board, or is the lowest setting still going to have lighting to the IBL (the amount of light coming through in the lowest setting is quite brighter than what I would of figured it would be, since I was given a video of someones 777 IBL dim and in the dark it went down low enough you couldn't see the IBL lighting, when as in my lowest setting it is very visible in a dark and bright room)

thanks

FDS 777
MIP, CDU Bay, CDU, MCP & Efis, Glareshield, WX Radar

FlightsimPM 777 Throttle, ACE 777 Yoke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: