Switches action - Overhead Panel (Resolved)

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

PhilTheSlip

Switches action - Overhead Panel (Resolved)

Post by PhilTheSlip »

First of all, I which you the best for 2019

My config: Sim-A 1.91, P3DV4, FDS SYSBOARD 1X

Hello everyone,
I read all the posts of the forum and tried by myself without finding the solution. I'm having some problems with my overhead panel.
Most of the switches work properly but only the fuel pump panel, Power source (Gen) panel, Windows Heat panel, Anti Ice and Bleed Air panels pose me a problem.
All the switches have been correctly assigned to an action via Sim-A but when I activate an switch It briefly goes back to its own position.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance
Phil from Belgium

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Is the "Force All Systems On" checked?

Check the Sim-A Server Control Panel Tab.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

PhilTheSlip

Post by PhilTheSlip »

Yes it is

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Try with it "unchecked".

Hold the cursor over the that area and a message shows up explaining what that feature is. Let's you have all available systems ON when you don't have hardware but are not using the Virtual OH. If you want hardware you need it "unchecked".
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

PhilTheSlip

Post by PhilTheSlip »

It works ! Thanks Peter