Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternate airport question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fox956

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 am    Post subject: Alternate airport question Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

I have a question about the Alternate airport display on the ND display. Prior to the Sim-A v 1.931 I am now using, if APT was selected on the EFIS when flying a route and there was an alternate airport with the range selected on the EFIS for the ND, a "A" was showing in the circle of the location of the airport ( which I am assuming was to show an Alternate airport ). Now with this v1.931 I no longer have this indication, but instead I get a flashing "A" inside the airport circle. This flashing of the "A" doesn't have a set rate, it may flash a few times in a few seconds and\or then flash again 15 - 30 seconds later, there isn't any consistency to the times or rate this "A" flashes. If there are several airports on the ND display, each airport, again I'm assuming if they are an alternate, will flash with this "A" and those which aren't an alternate don't flash.

Has this "A" being removed from this newer Sim-A version or do I have a problem with something in the Navigation section of Sim-A?

Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm using P3Dv4.4, Win 10 Home, Sim-A v1.931.

Thanks,
Larry
MarkHastings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm I hadn't noticed that....
Just checked it and it looks like I caused that to happen when I reorganized some code.Rolling Eyes
It's fixed and will be in 1.94.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: