Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back From Flightsim Expo 2019 - XP11 Night Approach into JFK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Back From Flightsim Expo 2019 - XP11 Night Approach into JFK Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Back from Flightsim Expo 2019 in Orlando. For those that were fortunate enough to stay at that hotel, that place was simply beautiful.

I know I may have missed a few of you that were looking to talk to me. If I missed you, I apologize. With all of the activities, displays, seminars and friends around... it made it very difficult to accomplish everything on my agenda and to meet with everyone.

Back to the sim: I just installed the latest re-shade update. It looks like it messed with some of my settings, I'll have to go in and have a look and make some adjustments.

X-plane is performing beautifully with Flightdeck Solutions hardware using fdstoxp scripts from Pikitanga and ZHSI from Mongoose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cueeRCLaGnk
N737AG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capt. S

This is amazing. I have a couple of business trips coming up. When I'm back, I'll make sure to go and fly it.

Axel
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Axel,

Had a great time at the house the other day!.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: