Better hold on to your FMC Users Guides from Bill Bulfer ! !

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

B737MAX

Better hold on to your FMC Users Guides from Bill Bulfer ! !

Post by B737MAX »

I was building a "gotta have" references and goodies list for a new FDS 737MAX Sim user in my area and was shocked to discover that Bill Bulfer (Leading Edge Publishing) is no longer publishing the FMC 737 User's Guide, or ANY of the other FMC guides for that matter.

I sent him an email and he responded that "It was just getting too old and out of date"

Looking at the home page of his website I saw this notice in red:

"I have discontinued printing the Big Boeing FMC Guide. It's gotten out of date and I have not way to update it. Have been off the airplane for too long. I do have an active Big Boeing pilot who has taken over the project. More later."

But that only addresses the BIG BOEING FMC... no info on whether or not anyone will "pick up the torch" so-to-speak on the 737...

Better hold on to 'em if you got 'em!

Jeff
Jeff

Michael_B767_ATP

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi,

I have his 737, 737NG and his big Boeing 747,757,767,777 guides. They are a great source of info!