Speedbrake Armed Issue v1.961 JetMax TQ

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

I am with Mark on this one. We need to go back to basics here. I haven't seen this so it could be in the calibration?

Can you (Omer and Doug) explain how you have been calibrating the Speedbrake and the Armed position? Then we can review.

Likely something simple to adjust...
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

jackpilot
Site Admin

Post by jackpilot »

omera60 wrote:So a small update. After landing the spoilers fully deploy if they are armed regardless of their position in arm position
As far as I remember this is inherent to FS (automatic deployment if armed on landing)
Always did.

Note I maybe wrong with P3D as I never check airplane from outside.
I will ( lol)
Jack
Full B737-800 DSTD/Sim-Avionics P3d4
ALL FDS & OEMs (+custom TQ)

omera60

Post by omera60 »

Jetcos wrote:I am with Mark on this one. We need to go back to basics here. I haven't seen this so it could be in the calibration?

Can you (Omer and Doug) explain how you have been calibrating the Speedbrake and the Armed position? Then we can review.

Hi Steve,

The problems it just started to happen with the update. There was no issue before it, I was using the same way I've using since I got the sim. After the problem started I've tried numerous fixes to no avail.

Hopefully it is something minor...

dajetking777

Post by dajetking777 »

Hi Steve
I’ll send you screen shots of the calibration this weekend.
Doug R
777 Jetmax + overhead
CPU I-6700 / 4.0Ghz
GPU GTX 1080
2 - 40" computer monitors
P3Dv4.5
Sim A 1.966

gsumner

Post by gsumner »

Jetcos wrote:I am with Mark on this one. We need to go back to basics here. I haven't seen this so it could be in the calibration?

Even Mark knows theres a problem Steve. He mentions fixing it here

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/foru ... php?t=6864

Graham