Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B747-400

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: B747-400 Reply with quote

Hello everybody!

I am preparing to build a B747-400 sim, and I want it to be as close to the real thing as possible.

I need relevant information and advice from all of you experienced builders out there, before I start the project.

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to get/buy drawings with dimentions and measurements of the B747-400 cockpit.

Many thanks for any help.

Regards Very Happy
Ron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elance

I can tell you that you will need about 2Mx2M in total floor space. There are no drawings or official measurements, however, if you check the websites to see which builders are doing 747's, some of them include dimensions - or you could ask them directly. It would be a big mistake to start building without having the individual panels to layout the exact sizes. You don't need everything at once though and should really begin with the Main Instrument panel. When you're ready, just ask us and we'll be glad to help.

RonW
Marshal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: 747-400 dimensions Reply with quote

Elance,

I think i have what you need for your 747-400. I got drawings of the cockpit dimensions. I myself am busy putting them in a 3D drwing in CAD. If you need the 2D's let me know.

Mail me at Flightdecksolutions@MarkHoning.demon.nl

Regards mark
elance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron and Marshal,

Thanks for your posts both of you. Marshal I will send you an e-mail shortly.

elance Very Happy
paolo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: drawings 747 Reply with quote

hi elance,
i have drawings of 747-400 cockpit with all details if you do need let me know i will send you by email my emaail addressis pow_alleaume@hotmail.com

cheers

paolo
PRIEST

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Got what ya need Reply with quote

Elance ya need a working 747 MCP for sure I just happen to have one, not cheap but worth every dime. XINT CONDITION and fully operational, just plug it in no wiring.

Tim
Canada

"IF IT AINT FDS IT AINT FLYIN"

Tim.Henry@shaw.ca
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: