Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boeing 737 YOKE - Captain or FO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomlin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be good if the site had better details on their products. Nice stuff there!

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net
brissydave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks loo.
Karl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Regarding these Yokes & Columns that are supplied by the Brazilian company, has anyone purchased any, or know about this company? I say this because I sent them an email over a week ago and unfortunately have still not had a reply back… I am very interested in buying 2, but need to know if I will get the goods. Any information would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl
B737NG Builder
warvet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl,
Allow me to offer a little advice if you will, I just recently returned from Sao Paulo Brasil it was amazing, the people are incredible but...one major thing I discovered is they do not really care about time too much they are a very relaxed people and its like this if they get back to you this week in email great if they do next week great or the week after great lol see where Im going with this. They are incredible craftsman in this country but sometimes they operate on schedules that we would consider ridiculous they consider normal. 1 last example a person from Sao Paulo may say hey Ill meet you guys at such and such at 8pm and not show till 3am and not be concerned in the least or he may not meet you at all and be just as happy to see you the next day. Anyway my advice dot worry Im sure if you order youll be happy when you finally get them. Very Happy Tudo Bon Very Happy

Tim
A340
Canada
LuisXV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl wrote:
Hi Guys,

Regarding these Yokes & Columns that are supplied by the Brazilian company, has anyone purchased any, or know about this company? I say this because I sent them an email over a week ago and unfortunately have still not had a reply back… I am very interested in buying 2, but need to know if I will get the goods. Any information would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl
B737NG Builder

Hi Karl,

A good idea would be to try to make contact directly with Mr. Milton Sérgio at miltons@ih.com.br

This guy is who is making the 737 yoke to BR Simulations. He returned all my questions about the yokes.

Good luck!

Osasco/SP - Brazil.
LuisXV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARVET wrote:
Karl,
Allow me to offer a little advice if you will, I just recently returned from Sao Paulo Brasil it was amazing, the people are incredible but...one major thing I discovered is they do not really care about time too much they are a very relaxed people and its like this if they get back to you this week in email great if they do next week great or the week after great lol see where Im going with this. They are incredible craftsman in this country but sometimes they operate on schedules that we would consider ridiculous they consider normal. 1 last example a person from Sao Paulo may say hey Ill meet you guys at such and such at 8pm and not show till 3am and not be concerned in the least or he may not meet you at all and be just as happy to see you the next day. Anyway my advice dot worry Im sure if you order youll be happy when you finally get them. Very Happy Tudo Bon Very Happy

Tim
A340
Canada

Dear WARVET,

You can´t generalize about all the Brazilian people. Each person is a diferent and individual person. Not all we are like those you experienced here in São Paulo. São Paulo is a great town and like one have a lot of problems and the major of it is the car traffic that directly dificult all time.

We care yes about time and we are not a relaxed people like you told.

We have worked hard to make the Brazil a serious country we are a honest people.

Osasco/SP - Brazil.
Karl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tim and LuisXV,

I will email Milton direct; I will let you know of the outcome. If the Yokes are as good as Brazil is good at Football, then I have no doubt that the craftsmanship of these will be superb.

Thanks,

Karl
B737NG Builder
warvet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis,
relax my friend I was referring to the general attitude of the country as I saw it, I was in no way putting your country down or speaking negative. I was merely saying that life in Brasil tends to be much more relaxed than most other places and yet have incredible craftsmanship so Karl should understand that waiting is normal for that level craftsmanship in your country. It was not my intention to insult you or your country.

Tim
A340
Canada
Tomlin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warvet...

Almost sounds like you are describing the west of Ireland! Much of the same way there, and I like it! I wish that we could slow down a bit and enjoy life more. Before I went to Ireland last summer, I was advised of this general, seemingly non-chalante attitude but in reality it is just a slower, more enjoyable way to live!

Anyhow, back on topic. Those yokes look nice but the buttons on the back look a bit different than the prototype look.

E

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net
Karl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I emailed Milton direct over 2 weeks ago... And unfortunately I have heard nothing. I also emailed the company that are selling these control columns/Yokes, but again nothing. Crying or Very sad

LuisXV I wondered if you could email Milton on my behalf as I fear that maybe he does not understand English very well. This would be extremely helpful as I want to buy 2 of these beauties. I hope you can assist.

All the Best,

Karl
B737NG Builder
LuisXV

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl wrote:
Well, I emailed Milton direct over 2 weeks ago... And unfortunately I have heard nothing. I also emailed the company that are selling these control columns/Yokes, but again nothing. Crying or Very sad

LuisXV I wondered if you could email Milton on my behalf as I fear that maybe he does not understand English very well. This would be extremely helpful as I want to buy 2 of these beauties. I hope you can assist.

All the Best,

Karl
B737NG Builder

Karl,

Ok, please to send to my particular email account at lacleite@gmail.com all that you want to know about Milton´s Yoke. My English understading is also very very poor, I´m laerning phase yet, but I´ll make this link for you!

Regards,

Osasco/SP - Brazil.
Karl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you this will be most helpful.

Regards,

Karl
B737NG Builder
LuisXV

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl wrote:
Thank you this will be most helpful.

Regards,

Karl
B737NG Builder

Karl,

I receive yesterday your question in my particular account e-mail and just posted to him. Now is just wait for his answer Ok?.

Regardfully,

Osasco/SP - Brazil.
MDPB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received this yesterday from BR Simulations.

Quote:

Yesterday, making a maintenance service in e-mail servers we found some e-mails no answered, that it is your case, excuse us.

Br Simulations site is not totally operational, it still lacks to register a great amount of products and the " product detail" page where you will find relative information to measured weigh and connection types.

All the products of our site, on that moment, are inter-connected this means that to use the YOKE you would have bought the MCP, all are destined to the use in PCATD's (professional simulators).

In some time between the end of January and middle of February of 2006 we will be beginning the sale of cheaper products for home-made simulators, with USB electronics, plug&play and with possibilities to sell to consumers out of Brazil (Today we cannot assist consumers of other countries because we are awaiting license of the department of exports of Brazil).

We are working to offer to our customers products of high technical quality with “state of art” finishing and with prices accessible to all.

Your e-mail was registered in our database and as soon as we have innovations you will be communicated.

Once again excuse us for the servers fail.

Regards and have nice flights

Helio Estrela

OBS: Feel free to visit our forum to talk about simulators

Ah well just have to wait
JungleJet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim,

Glad to know you enjoyed your visit to Brasil. Being from there, I have to admit we have a more laid back way of life. Now, if someone had you waiting from 8PM to 3AM I guess I could teach you some words in portuguese to use on them ( they do deserve it!!!)...

We are not lazy, like some people generalize. I think that's why Luis responded to your posting like that. But we do think you enjoy life better if you just don't live in a rush everyday. This is probably the one thing I miss the most living in the US - here I'm always rushing to get somewhere at a certain time (boy, it boils the radiator when, on Sundays, I have to meet people for brunch or what have you and they are frowning for five minutes late....see, I have to report for work on time everyday, must we also make it like that on the weekend?.... ).

Well, good talking, but I gotta build a sim and I'm late already. Gotta run!!! Wink

Soon,

Marco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: