FDS-G1 NEW FIRMWARE VERSION 1.05 NOW HERE

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

pcos
Site Admin

G1

Post by pcos »

There is no new G1 Driver folks.
False alarm by someone here.
There is a G2 update but that is not released yet.
Once I have the ability to release I will make sure its posted in this forum as always.
PC

barrykensett

Post by barrykensett »

Would it be possible to give an outline of the improvements that we should expect to see? I think all users would be interested. Pleased to see the continued development.
Are there any known implications for the supporting software (PM & AST).
Barry

bwr014

Post by bwr014 »

Barry,

The G1/G2 already have all the implications for the support of the software of PM and AST. This have not been changed.

The update in this case only will solve some small bugs that we discover in combination with the use of the software of PM and AST. (the functionality of the units are based on the software of PM and AST and not on the hardware)

As already mention by Pete, the update for this will be posted on the forum and as well then available for everyone to download as well.

gr.

Frans M
frans@flightdecksolutions.com

Farrokh

Post by Farrokh »

Thanks pc, fm -

Will wait for it - but will the update cover the G1 as well, or is it time to switch to the G2 now..?

FC
Farrokh Chothia
http://www.farrokhchothia.com/
747 400
18°55'57.29"N, 72°49'38.18"E

pcos
Site Admin

G1

Post by pcos »

The G1 is discontinued. I do not really expect to be doing any updating on that piece.
The G2 is designed for PC Boards we make in our product and may not be very easy to work with for "Hand wiring".
you shoudl email on this issue some time.
PC