Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FDS-SYS1 and FDS-SYS3 Stock/Shipments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: FDS-SYS1 and FDS-SYS3 Stock/Shipments Reply with quote

Just a quick update to let people know that the FDS-SYS1 are scheduled to be in the shop Friday this week and being packaged for shipping.
The FDS-SYS3 follows on the Monday and ships as well.
We will have a small amount of SYS1 and some SYS3 in stock if people need.
Looking forward to seeing this come and go..
PC

Last edited by pcos on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
vidarf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TADAAA!!! Smile
FINALLY it seems like I'm going hardcore - actually being a FDS customer. Very Happy
Can't wait till mine arrives. But I'm sure the Norwegian postal system will do its usual tricks this time too... (I once got a package from Corsair Memory, located at the west coast in USA. It took 2 days to Bergen, Norway (about 1/3 - 1/4 around the globe, I think). From Bergen to my town: 5 days. That's just 575 nautical Miles!)
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Shipments/Stock Reply with quote

Just to confirm that SYS1 boards have been shipping smoothly. A few to go and we are on track. SYS3 are very smooth and we actually have a few pieces here .. Stock. Strange word for us..
Not many but a few.
PC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: