XML Files for those of us not connected....

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

A320East

XML Files for those of us not connected....

Post by A320East »

Hey all,

What would you guys advise for those like me who do not have their sim setup connected to the internet as far as getting and using the database of XML files for the SYS 1 board?

I use a MAC exclusively except for the seven PC's I have for my sim. None of those are configured for connection to the net as I usually download stuff at work on a high speed connection, then connect my MAC to my network at home and drop the files into the PC's. Even if I did configure one PC for an internet connection - I only have dial up available as I live in a rural area. Yes I know it's 2007...so no wise cracks please!

Is there a link to the XML database server that I could use to download the files from while on high speed at work, then transfer and use as required once dropped into the PC that my Sys 1 is running on?
Christopher
"A320East"

bwr014

Post by bwr014 »

Maybe install the sys software on the computer at work and then download it from there and put it on a mem stick to transport the files?..

Not sure where the files are located now but will have a look if it possible to get some kind of direct link from site.. have to discusse with pete

gr.

Frans M
frans@flightdecksolutions.com

A320East

Post by A320East »

Thanks Frans,

The computer at work is a MAC..... Sys card will not run on it hence my dilemma....

Will probably just have to lug in one of the PC's to the office for a day.
Christopher
"A320East"