mcp problems

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

flyboy01

mcp problems

Post by flyboy01 »

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem the same as i have, I have been through the topics but no luck as yet. I have done everything that the setup instructions have said, but when i run the pm mcpsoftware it starts and then closes the pmsoftware by its self. I dont know if i need to install the G2 firmware as wel, as i have only installed the G1 drivers. There is nothing in the G2 firmware files that make any sence to me. When i apply power i notice rEL 1.07 where as other posts on the forum people are saying they get rEL 1.05. Is there any Difference? I just dont know why pm mcp software wont stay on the screen. Do i need to have the pm glass cockpit running as well? or should it run just with flight sim running. Wide fs says it is connected as well if that makes any difference?
Thanks for your advice in advance
Trev

flyboy01

solved the problem

Post by flyboy01 »

Hi Everyone,
Just to let you all know, and for future enquiries reguarding this problem, The answer was very simple. After 5 hours of changing config settings and all other kinds of things, the answer was as simple as making sure you have the latest PM-MCP update installed. Gee don't i feel stupid!!! LOL :oops: Well a good lesson learnt here for me.
Happy flying all
Trevor