Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unable to download xml files
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: From Brent Reply with quote

The 12002 error is a timeout error. The software is timing out while trying to get a listing of the folders or files.

In the next version I will see if I can change the timeouts (or make them configurable).

Brent Vernon
TEKWorx Limited
flyboy01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Sorry i didn't respond sooner, but i have been away with with the Air Force for a few weeks. Thanks Paul J for posting on my behalf while i was absent. As to the topic at hand, i have been watching this thread with interest and am pleased to say that i am now able to get the xml files to download. I think it might have been the time out problem with the server. That is if the server has in fact been changed/ reconfigured. A big thanks goes out to you all for all your help, and now my overhead is up and running. I will post some pictures as soon as i get a new digital camera. A special thanks to Paul for posting my replies while i was absent and keeping me filled in as to what was hapening. Happy simming everyone.
Cheers
Trevor
B737NG
Australia
dcutugno

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to download XML files a iget this error when i clink on Download Import files :
Unable to connect to ftp server error 12007(unable to resolve server name or address)
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Moving Reply with quote

Brent is moving this week and the server is moving with him.
It will be down for a few more days likely.
PC
vidarf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.... perhaps you could zip the files and put them on this webserver? Won't be up to date, but they're a good start...
FirstinFlight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: XML Downloads Reply with quote

I read through this thread and decided it may be an appropriate location to post.

I seem to have the same problem now.

I get this "Unable to get directory listing" error and sometimes the code is 12002 and other times its a 12031 error code.

Although when i wrote to Peter he was able to successfully reach the server and obtain access to the XMLs.

Anyone out there who has had this error and successfully resolved it?

FYI - I am running on a simple wireless connection to my Linksys router, no firewalls, no filters.

Thanks in advance,

CPJ
flyboy01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CPJ,
It could also be your internet connection upload speed. I think that was the problem i had that my computer was not talking to the server and giving it a responce quick enough. Well that is the way i understand it anyway. If you still need help PM me and we can find a way to get the xmls to you via email as they are not very big at all.
all the best
Trevor Wimmer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: