Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After the move- Ive got some engine start issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomlin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: After the move- Ive got some engine start issues Reply with quote

Hi guys

For those with experience on the SYS3-

After moving the sim and rewiring, I had a few switches come up programmed as the wrong item since I didnt have my wires labled so I went in to InterfaceIT to re-assign them and all is well except for one thing-

My START switches for the engines are fouled up. What throws me even more is the fact that the night before when doing the first 'test flight' they seemed to be working just fine. However, last night a friend was checking out the sim and he subconciously pressed the start button when I was doing somthing else and the engine started. However, normally you have to hold the switch down continously till 20.5% N1, but he pressed and released and it started. I tried to shut it down after start by CTR-SHFT-F1, but it just started up again and refused to shut down until I ended the flight.

Situation: CTRL-SHFT-F4 for fuel, then press the START button. I am using offset 0892 and 092A and trying both SET 1 and SET 4 for the Start Values. I then use CLEAR 0, but should I try SET 0 for having the switch only work when pressed (oh how I wish I made a back up of this file, or had written it down).

I am using the default Learjet 45.

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net
Tomlin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, problem solved. It wasnt 'Set Bit', but 'Toggle Bit' to get it to work!

Just posting my solution for any others.

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: