Steve W. December 07 Project Update

A showcase of Projects based around Flightdeck Solutions customers. FDS customers are welcome to post their work.
Please contact pcos@flightdecksolutions.com for photo updating and posting if you require assistance.

Moderator: Jetcos

mauriceb

Post by mauriceb »

SWeker wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Maurice my friend, I've waited over a day for that response! Wondered if you fell off your chair and couldn't get back up or were ignoring the comments! Gotta have you over again soon!
Yes I did almost fall off my chair. And I really don't know if it's a good idea to have me over again as I may be very tempted to 'free you' from all this 'ugly' Boeing stuff and let you fulfill your new dreams. No need to thank me. I would do that for any other turncoat out there. Where do you live again? :wink:

Maurice

melnato

Post by melnato »

Beautiful Stuff Steve!

Having just moved (and internet-lessfor 5 days), those pics are just what
I needed to piece back together my old girl :D

Congrats again!

Nat

SWeker

Post by SWeker »

Well gents, first it was the wife telling me that I'm down in the basement too much, now with my wife at work, I got booted to the F/O seat!

Was on route from KCLE to KORD when nature called. I came back to find the plane in capable hands. Hopefully this doesn't mean I have to book time in my own sim!

http://www.vataware.com/pilot.cfm?cid=810982

Steve Wekarchuk
www.wekarchuk.com
facebook.com/sweker

ludwig

Post by ludwig »

Very nice setup Steve!! 8)

BTW, would be nice to have another A320 builder around :wink: !!
Luis Gordo
A320 Simulator Project

INSTRUCTOR STATION
www.iStationGordo.com

mauriceb

Post by mauriceb »

SWeker wrote: Was on route from KCLE to KORD when nature called. I came back to find the plane in capable hands. Hopefully this doesn't mean I have to book time in my own sim!

Stop her NOW before it's too late you fool. Some women have been known to become airplane nuts and even worse, flight sim addicts. I think you may already be too late since I saw your daughter a year or so ago and she was already on this dangerous path. :roll:

But on the positive side, when you daughter starts asking for more 'goodies' for the pit, you'll have a very powerful ally against your wife --- I mean who could resist that adorable smile (& loud screams when needed) :lol:

Maurice
Last edited by mauriceb on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

747-400PILOT

Post by 747-400PILOT »

Hi Steve ,

Very Nice Job .
You have done a lot since I last saw your sim back in sept 06.
Keep up the good work.
I will be back up in Canada next year , hope I can call in & have another fly.

Regards
Sean

Tomlin

Post by Tomlin »

Very, VERY nice pic, with the little cutie there Steve. I think your case for new sim parts could be enhanced if you allow her to come on over to the darkside (of sim building).

What is the headset used for? VATSIM or VOX ATC?
Eric Tomlin
Learjet 45

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net