Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sys Cards & FSC for Airbus Dual Sidestick Priority LED's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A320East

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Sys Cards & FSC for Airbus Dual Sidestick Priority LED's Reply with quote

An item of interest for "bus" builders currently using FDS Sys cards for interface and Robert Fischer's FSC program for their fly by wire functions....

Robert has been working on an updated version of FSC that allows users to control the sidestick priority led's (4) on the glare wings from FSUIPC offsets through the Sys cards! I've been doing testing with the new version and all seems to be working perfectly. The sidestick priority buttons on each sidestick are wired through the USB joystick and read into FSC as per the original FSC program functions. The corresponding led's are then triggered by a new offset value set aside by Peter Dowson for the purpose of this upgrade. It's a snap to gear up through the Sys card - plug in the correct offset data for each led and it works!

Robert is also working towards the same functionality for the "DECEL" led's with regards to the Auto Brake functions. Hopefully this will be available soon! I'll post again when this happens and the testing is complete with the new version. Robert will then make the update
available to registered users of FSC...

Great to see this program upgraded to work with the Sys Cards & FSUIPC offsets pushing the interfacing of our Airbus cockpits ahead!
ludwig

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!! I will definetly be considering the purchase of FSC if Robert starts to upgrade it for enhanced use!

Cool

INSTRUCTOR STATION
www.iStationGordo.com
pdpo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

i am a customer of FSC and i am wondering where we can get this new version. I had the idea to write an ip client to talk to fsc to get those leds
but if its available in the program itself, why bother!!!

Greetz Peter
A320East

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter -

Robert is still working on completing the rest of the update. Once completed and tested he said he will make it available to all the registered users. Until then just hang tight....

I'll post here again once the testing is finished and there are more details on how to get the update.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: