**NEW** Generic InterfaceIT XML Files

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

SWeker

**NEW** Generic InterfaceIT XML Files

Post by SWeker »

Evening Gents,

Brent is moving / travelling, so is unable to post these new XML's on the InterfaceIT server for a few days. So, attached are 3 new XML's I've created for all types of aircraft.

Sys Test:
When a momentary switch is pressed, this XML will cycle through the GPWS aural warnings (i.e. too low flaps / too low gear / too low terrain). PMSounds is required. In addition, you must add the following line of code to the 'soundlist.txt' within the PMSounds folder (ntoolowflaps/ntoolowgear/ntoolowterrain, 5564, 1, 35, ON).

Right click, and 'save target as' to download...
http://ca.geocities.com/swekarchuk@roge ... s_Test.xml

SquawkBox Transponder:
When a toggle switch is flicked, the transponder within SquawkBox turns to 'Mode-C'. When the toggle switch is flicked off, SquawkBox turns to 'Stand-by' mode.

http://ca.geocities.com/swekarchuk@roge ... ponder.xml

SquawkBox Transponder Indicator:
When the SquawkBox Transponder is turned to 'Mode-C', an LED is illuminated. When in 'Stand-by' mode, the LED is OFF

http://ca.geocities.com/swekarchuk@roge ... Normal.xml

Have fun with them!
Steve Wekarchuk
www.wekarchuk.com
facebook.com/sweker

Tomlin

Post by Tomlin »

Awesome Steve, thanks. I really like the test switch for the aurals.
Eric Tomlin
Learjet 45

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net

melnato

Post by melnato »

Yep, same hear. Cant wait to wake up the neighbours with GPWS sounds!

Nat

vidarf

Post by vidarf »

melnato wrote:Yep, same hear. Cant wait to wake up the neighbours with GPWS sounds!
Hopefully you won't catch them in a "delicate moment" with "TOO LOW WOOP WOOP PULL UP!"
:D :D :D

A320East

Post by A320East »

Ummmm Vidarf,

...don't you mean "Too Slow - Woo Hoo - Pull Out" ??!!

:roll: :P
Christopher
"A320East"

vidarf

Post by vidarf »

I am a Boeing guy. We usually pulls up BEFORE it will be necessary to pull (the plane) out (of the ground). But I won't hold that against you. Airbus pilots has my full sympathy, because I think it is kind of mean to shout RETARD at a pilot when he is desperately trying to avoid a crash.

Or have the GPWS gotten a new addition: The flight attendant management sounds (FAMS)...?

8)

interfaceIT

Post by interfaceIT »

Steve, the files have been uploaded to the server and should be available to everyone.

My apologies to all for the servers being down (ISP issues).

ludwig

Post by ludwig »

Hi there!

I normally use IvAp for online flight in IVAO, but I've read the offsets for Squawkbox 3 are the same than the ones IvAp uses.

However, I have not been able to make these work in my setup. I have the network interface and the user interface running on one PC, FS2004 running on another, and the InterfaceIT software on a third PC.

It seems that IvAp is not sending information to FSUIPC, or not communicating how it should? Another problem I have is that I can't get the TCAS to work in the PM ND.

I tried PM support, but they logically refer me to IvAp developers, as it is their software, and other PM features are working OK for me. IvAp support hasn't been of much help yet, as they seem to be focusing on their FSX pilot client, instead of FS9.

Any input guys?

Thanks!
Luis Gordo
A320 Simulator Project

INSTRUCTOR STATION
www.iStationGordo.com

SWeker

Post by SWeker »

Before we tackle the IVAO transponder problem, have you verified it works with Vatsim? Want to narrow the field from application to system issue. Thanks!
Steve Wekarchuk
www.wekarchuk.com
facebook.com/sweker

ludwig

Post by ludwig »

I don't fly in Vatsim, so I haven't tested there...

Thanks!
Luis Gordo
A320 Simulator Project

INSTRUCTOR STATION
www.iStationGordo.com