Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Window Overheat and power test

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivar Hestnes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Window Overheat and power test Reply with quote

I got an small issue after wiring the Window heat switches without wiring the ovht/pwr test switch. Didnt wire that at first because there was no xml to download.

What happened was as follows:

With BATT off (cold and dark), the overheat annuns flashed in a very interesting pattern. And with BATT on, the overheat annuns were stable lighted. And they should not be lighted at all.

Checked with Thomas Richters 737 diagnose program, and found that the state of the PWR/OVHT test switch was "OVHT TEST" and not "CENTER" as it should have been. (without any switch wired).

I made XML for this called "OVHT TEST" and "PWR TEST". PC will put them on the server.

The switch should be MOM-OFF-MOM

And please post if you guys have better XML or other improvements Smile
brissydave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get this too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: