Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Australia Bound FDS-A320-FBPT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Australia Bound FDS-A320-FBPT Reply with quote

Always a nice sight when another A320 FBPT rolls out of our shop and is on its way to a new home. This particular one features some real Airbus seats from an A310 and really helps to capture the look and feel of the real A320. The FDS team pushed very hard and will see this one shipped intact as opposed to being taken apart for shipping. This FBPT will see action in a mobile rig and will tour many parts of Australia bringing the experience of "Flying a Bus" to many folks that will likely never see the real flightdeck of one of these beautiful aircraft. Thanks to all the FDS Crew for the attention to detail, Thanks Steve, Matt, Jeff, and Taylor for the excellent results. Big thanks to Shawn for the great design work and for continuing our push up that steep hill we call "development". Feel free to talk to us about your Simulation needs, be it parts, PnP Sections or complete FBPTs like the A320 here.
More Pics Here:
http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/view_page.php?id=70

Last edited by pcos on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
vidarf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply stunning, Peter! If I win the LOTTO here in Norway, we've got some business to talk about!

FDS has certainly come a LONG way since the NOVA panels! Smile
Badge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell me what the weight is on a total FBTD like this for future planning purposes Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bwr014

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought between 400-500 kg with the platform

but Steve will correct me if iam wrong Smile

gr.

Frans M
frans@flightdecksolutions.com
greg.kernaghan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the lucky Aussie customer... and she arrived on my doorstep yesterday like a new born baby - absolutely perfect in every way!

The FDS team are doing amazing things... Their product build quality, total attention to detail, commitment to deadlines, unflappable friendly accomodation of customer needs, service orientation and genuine love for what they do makes them a very special organisation that I have been priveleged to deal with.

In terms of the A320 that arrived yesterday, I highly recommend that every customer consider the fully built delivery option because Peter, Steve, Shaun and the team @ FDS really know how to make it happen in the best of ways - they did absolutely everything right in the way they constructed the sim, prepped and packaged it for the shipping container and secured it inside.

There is no need to spend nights wondering about high seas and dock ops, because these guys take immense care from a construction and freighting perspective.

Looking forward to integrating the I.T. and software so I can post some action shots in the next couple of days.

Thanks guys... absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

gk
BRENTO33

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your new A320, looking forward to seeing some photos, i know with my A320 FDS parts seeing them in real life, its even more amazing.
I manage to fly on a A320 in the weekend and manage to have a peak in the cockpit and it was just like looking into my sim, FDS parts are fantastic and are just like the real thing.
your one lucky simmer to get it in one big parcel
well done. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: