Richard G (B737NG/Norway) Updated Project Pictures (Dec 09)

A showcase of Projects based around Flightdeck Solutions customers. FDS customers are welcome to post their work.
Please contact pcos@flightdecksolutions.com for photo updating and posting if you require assistance.

Moderator: Jetcos

pcos
Site Admin

Richard G (B737NG/Norway) Updated Project Pictures (Dec 09)

Post by pcos »

Richard sent in more shots of his project and we wanted to get these on the gallery here.
As you can see, we are inadvertantly torturing Richard as he waits for his B737NG PRO-MX MCP/EFIS setup. RG has been one of our most patient customers and we are now getting a big push on the new units to fill existing orders.
Richard has done a great job on the the integration side of things and is planning forward.
Nice shots! Thank you RG!!!!!
PC

Last edited by pcos on Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Very nice Richard!

Love the shots at the gate.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

Angus Wighton

Post by Angus Wighton »

May I also admire your work Richard .... very clean, very nice!

I agree with Steve too, I love those shots at the gate. Without the glare of the camera flash and by using your cockpit lighting so well, it is as if you are sitting in a real B737 on the gate! What airport scenery is that .... it looks like a good one ..... Zurich?

Richard Gundersen

Post by Richard Gundersen »

Many Thanks to Steve and you Angus Wighton for nice coments!! :-) The Scenery I use in the pics, is from Brussel International. From Aerosoft.

Angus Wighton

Post by Angus Wighton »

Brussels .... great, thanks. That's one of the ones I have been looking at ... I have been purchasing a lot of the Aerosoft sceneries of late: Switzerland Pro, Austria Pro, Approaching Innsbruck, Paris CDG, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Bremen, Berlin, Paderborn, Lubeck, London Heathrow .... Brussels could be my next!