Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interface IT & Logic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StephenJohnson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Interface IT & Logic Reply with quote

Hi,

Regarding the internal variables. Apart from been able to set the status on all of the LEDS like "always stay on", as there is a button allowing new variables to be added, can this be used to monitor the status of program variables (non FSX) been read from the xml gauges?

Another query I have is this. I have set a LED to switch on when the fuel pres low flag is set and to switch off when the fuel pres low flag is off. This works fine but I have come across the problem in that when I switch the master battery off the led stays on. I tried setting the master battery switch to turn all leds off which it did, but it came back on again seconds after, obviously obeying the command again set on the LED. I cannot see a way of saying do this if this status AND this status is such. Has anybody been in the same situation and found a way around this?

Any help appreciated

Regards Steve

KA Project
www.flicker.com/soysteve
Tomlin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran into this with the landing gear lights- in other words, when InterfaceIT is running the landing gear LEDs are on even when the Master Battery switch is off. There's a discussion about this here in this forum but it seems the answer came down to needing some sort of additinal logic implemented to keep it from happening. Good luck in this and if you figure it out, please post your solution.

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net
Tomlin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has determined a way to make this work via an Internal Variable, i.e., having ALL LEDs turn OFF once the Battery Master is off.

I registered a request for a future update to InterfaceIT that would allow the user to cause LEDs/Outputs to not function if Offset XXXX was set to XXX.

Hopefully it will still be considered as it's an issue that I understand the majority of users have (LEDs being ON before Power Established, and remaining ON after Power has been turned off). I believe that a similar feature has been implemented with the 737 Electrical Module.

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: