Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FSUIPC Mouse Macros Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skyline223

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: FSUIPC Mouse Macros Help Reply with quote

I am having a problem trying to program my switches to FSUIPC mouse macros.

I am using the FDS-SYS3X System Interface Card (32In/64Out) and am trying to assign a switch on my real B727 overhead panel to a set mouse macro on FSUIPC. The switch is correctly wired and everything works if I use "Send keyboard command" to certain switches. However, as many of you know, when using this method to interface overheads you will soon find yourself running out of key commands. So, I really must (and would prefer to use) FSUIPC mouse macros.

I have followed the instructions on another post on this forum regarding FSUIPC mouse macros and have done the following:

ON
offset : 3340
type: longint
Operation: setbit
Bit: 1

OFF
offset : 3340
type: longint
Operation: setbit
Bit: 0

FSUIPC recognizes the first time (after setting the parameters in InterfaceIT management control) I move this switch on the "Buttons + Switches" page, but it does not ever register the switch movement ever again after the first time. So for instance. I set the parameters in InterfaceIT management control and then go to FSUIPC "Buttons + Switches" page and move my switch. FSUIPC then recognizes it as Joy# 64 1 Btn#. But after that, it will never recognize the switch again until I change the parameters in InterfaceIt management control.

Help?
Crashdog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you may have solved you problem allready.
But any way...
You need to use setBit and clearBit and on the same bit 0.

At the moment you do setBit on bit 0 when switched on and setBit on bit 1 when switched off. That's definitively wrong.

Crashdog
skyline223

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help Crashdog, I will give it a try when I get home.

I appreciate all the help, this is all new to me Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: