737 start switch solenoid with FDs SYS1 and PM

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

tugo31

Post by tugo31 »

Ok, now the solenoids have power, and when you connect the FDS-SYS-R1X Relay Board and using the xml provided, it works like the FDS SYS INTERFASE card with its own software or how do the card send the trigger signal? thanks.

melnato

Post by melnato »

Juan,

The FDS-SYS-R1X Relay Board is an independent board, so you define the output (XML if you want)
and it will trigger your solenoid when ever it reads that offset...
just think oif it as an output like all the others on your SYS card (but high current)

Think
Nat

JCosta

Post by JCosta »

tugo31 wrote:Thanks for the info, i found a pair of start switches with the 12v solenoids and ready to install them on the OVHD for 236 Euros from a supplier at Germany, now i need to find the best way to interfase them.

Regards

Juan Carlos
Juan,

Do you a photo "of start switches with the 12v solenoids and ready to install" that you could share so I understand what it is and search for it?

Best regards,
Jose

tugo31

Post by tugo31 »

JCosta wrote:
tugo31 wrote:Thanks for the info, i found a pair of start switches with the 12v solenoids and ready to install them on the OVHD for 236 Euros from a supplier at Germany, now i need to find the best way to interfase them.

Regards

Juan Carlos
Juan,

Do you a photo "of start switches with the 12v solenoids and ready to install" that you could share so I understand what it is and search for it?

Best regards,
Jose

Send me a private message with your email and i give you more details how to buy the solenoids and how to make them work, also i will show you mine working with a video.

Regards

Juan

Tufail

XML for FDS relay card

Post by Tufail »

Jetcos wrote:We have an XML that is more like a timer to click the real switches from Ground to OFF. Using real switches (or solenoids) and using an FDS Relay card you can control this action. Adjust the timing in the XML. These were created by Steve W. a while ago.

Hi Steve,

An old issue still may I have the XML file as i have recently purchased the FDS relay card to control auto return switches.

baw028

Post by baw028 »

Hi Steve,

Can you e-mail me a copy please, I am waiting the arrival of a FDS-SYS-R1X Relay Board and want to connect a copy of Ander's start switches.

Thanks Roger

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

2 emails sent just now.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)