Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MISSING - Nihad Allush (SIm Knobs)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: MISSING - Nihad Allush (SIm Knobs) Reply with quote

Pete, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this post but I'm hoping someone might be able to help.

Has anyone had any contact with Nihad Alush from Simknobs?
Dec' last year he posted saying he was no longer supplying parts. He had previously supplied me with two oxygen panels but in a move somehow we lost them. I asked him if he could do them again & he accepted saying he had some backorders & would do mine when ready. I had to pay him upfront several hundred $$ for the two of them.

I have had very little contact with him. He last replied to me in July apologising saying he was gearing up again & bear with him. But this was already many months after paying him. I have continually emailed him asking for an update but he refuses to reply.

It looks like he may have decided he may rather keep my money instead. Are their any other people who have been caught out by Niahd's refusal of reply & lost their money too?

Were there others who had their backorders supplied?
Can anyone give me details of how I might contact him please?
I take a very dim view of this type of behavour. I can't see him doing any future business if this is his intent.

I would like to think there is good reason for him not being in touch (like if he got hit by a truck) but what else can I think?

I hope someone might be able to shed some favorable light.
Thanks,

Howard.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Nihad Reply with quote

Hi Howard,sorry to hear of this.It happened to me as well,he would refuse to answer emails on progress etc,and being that I paid him through paypal,I finally threatend him in saying that I would make a complain to paypal for my money back.For some reason that worked and one week after that I got my OXY panesl,which didnt fit anyways. Maybe you should do the same,it seems the only way with these kind of people.Anyways best of luck!

Dan
Howard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dan,
well actually i got a reply from him last night as it happened. he profusely appologised & siad his machinery had broken down & he was unable to afford to repair it. He said he'd refund my money & asked if he could do it over 2 months.

it's interesting that you did get the product. was the quality any good?
whilst I can't get him to do mine I still need to get them made. do you have any idea of anyone else that can make them?

Regards
Howard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Nihad Reply with quote

Hey Howard,well thats good to hear he contacted you back,not so good on not getting your panels. Well his quality was pretty good but I ended up parting them and using them in real ones which I ended up using instead.As far as anyone else making them I think he the only one on the block right now,I may be wrong....

Dan
neuman5022

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Folks

Unfortunately I was caught in this too.

Ordered 2 oxy panels one in August 2010 and one in Sept 2010 - paid for them upfront including shipment, and yes I am still waiting.

Through all that time - Nihad was promising to deliver, however never did.

He did answer my e-mails though (usually after 2-3 repeats).

I truly believe he has some financial issues, and he insists he WILL deliver, and I really want to believe he will keep his word. I sense he is a good guy caught in some bad times, hence I did not want to use threats and such. (I really hope this will not come to this)

Last E-mail he promised to send in a week or so...Time will tell

Meanwhile I suggest you hold-on to your money until he is back on his fit again.

I will keep you posted.

Cheers

Isaac
neuman5022

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Report Reply with quote

Hello Folks

As promised, I can report I finally got the oxy panels from Nihad. They look great and I guess Nihad had put lots of efforts to get this done properly.

As stated before, I truly believe Nihad is a good guy caught in some financial ordeal - I say give him a chance to prove himself.

My saga came into a happy-end after 14 months, I hope this is the case for all the other guys caught in this.

All the best

Isaac
Howard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Panels Received Reply with quote

Yes I too have received my two panels. I echo the same comments as Isaac.

They are well made although I did find them to be a little flimsy on the outer edges but I am very happy with them. I have restored faith in Nihad & will continue to support him if I ever have a need to purchase from him again.

Well done Nihad. But please in future, always keep your customers up to date.

Cheers
Howard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: