Is this that easy ?

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

neuman5022

Is this that easy ?

Post by neuman5022 »

Hello Folks

Wiring the last bits, I have assined some switches to work with PMSystem offsets.

So going to "add input option" then to the update PMSystems, then on/up, finding the name on SYSVar etc.

When I get into the action to choose I choose setbit, but there is no option to actually set the bit. (or clrbit)

I assume the SW knows which bit it is, so it does it by itself. Is this the case or am I doing something wrong here ?

Cheers

Isaac

vidarf

Post by vidarf »

Set bit - and on "off", choose clear bit. Easy - no need to to anything else. :) Worked for me, at least.

You do know you can download the XML files for most of the functions? Most of them are there, but in a few areas you need to do it manually.

vidarf

Post by vidarf »

BTW: I THINK (but I don't exactly know - yet) you can use XML's for other planes as well, even if that particular XML doesn't belong to the 737, or 747 or what ever aluminum bird you're working on. :)

But placing PMSystems in development mode is a very easy way to run through things.

Good luck! :)

neuman5022

Post by neuman5022 »

Hi Vidarf

Thank you for your input.

Yes I am familiar with the XMLs, I am now doing the Aft OVHD, Pedestal (fire panels mainly) so I did not find the XMLs for these.

I remember when doing the FSUIPC offsets I had to put in the bits to set/clear, so with the PMSystems I was expecting the same.

Another marvel of the SYSBoards I guess.

Cheers

Isaac

vidarf

Post by vidarf »

Yeah, Peter and the mob has really taken the "fun" out of interfacing. :D