InterfaceIT Software

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

baw028

InterfaceIT Software

Post by baw028 »

Hi to all,

Just started to wire my overhead panel, have loaded Interface IT software 2.3.130.0. I seem to have a couple of problems.

The tool bar across the top does not contain the tabs for Locate Imput mode and identify.

In the left hand colum where it list the boards etc there is an entry saying Missing Controller 00000016

I expect it's something I have done wrong but I can't see what.

Roger

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Hi Roger,

There is a "Toolbar" setting in "View" that you can tun on or off. It does not have "Locate Input" or "Identify". You need to right-click on the SYS card and select.

If you see a message that there is a missing controller you need to plug in the SYS card. It only shows that if it doesn't see that particular SYS card.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

baw028

Post by baw028 »

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the reply.
Both my Sys 1 card and FDS-B737NG Elect are showing in the left hand menu, but it still says there is a controller missing.

I have installed the software on another computer, a desktop running Windows XP. The message is not there.

I am trying to run the software on a laptop running Vista home basic and I wonder if this is the problem?

Roger

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

If you have 2 cards connected and see them in the software you could right-click on the missing controller and delete it.

I am assuming you only have 2 SYS cards connected.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

baw028

Post by baw028 »

Hi Steve,

Missing controller deleted as sugested.

Thanks for your help with this one.

Roger