Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

InterfaceIT Crashing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnglishRebel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: InterfaceIT Crashing Reply with quote

It seems that whenever I minimize the InterfaceIT window, the program crashes. It does not show up as a running program in Task Manager but does show as a running process which I can end and then restart the program. My solution is not to minimize but this really shouldn't happen.
Does anyone else have this issue? I have a WIN7 64 PC.
Thanks
Alan
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan,
Are you sure the interfaceIT Icon is missing from the System Tray?
When you minimize interfaceIT it automatically goes back to the system tray and requires you to go back and select it again if you are to use it...
Please confirm.
Peter
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)
EnglishRebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: InterfaceIT Crashing Reply with quote

Pete
As soon as I minimize the window it disappears from Programs in Task Manager but is listed in Processes. I have the shortcut pinned to the System Tray. A running program will have a Close Window option when you right click on it but I guess InterfaceIT works a little differently. If I open the small window to the very right of the task bar, I can see the icon for InterfaceIT and if I right click on it I get the option to restore. I didn't think to look there as most programs put their icon in the main system tray but programs such as Norton Internet Security and my WiFi program don't do this. I think that my video driver has something to do with it as well. I have a lot of problems using the drop down lists when adding a FSUIPC offset. I cannot click on the options such as Setbit and Clrbit but have to use the UP and DOWN arrow keys until the option is highlighted and then use the SAVE button before going on the the next box. It's frustrating but useable. I'm using an NVidia GT210 card with a driver from 5/12 on WIN7 64.
Thanks
Alan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: