COMM's & NAV's Rotary Knobs Stop Working - RESOLVED -

This Forum is designed to support and assist in the use of any/all FDS related Interface products.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

PatSim

COMM's & NAV's Rotary Knobs Stop Working - RESOLVED -

Post by PatSim »

My 2xComms & 2xNAV Radio Rotary Dials all quit working during a flight at the same time. The TFR Switch and Displays on all four radios still operate. The XPNDR & ADF Units work fine. I can use the Sim Avionics Server v1.70 EFIS Radio Control to change the Active Comm & NAV Radio Frequencies OK (The Radio's actually change in Display}. I've powered down, rebooted, moved USB cables around. All my Pedestal Panels go to one powered USB. My Sim-A SYSBoard Controller shows all USB devices (15) all active and properly assigned. The Radio Frequencies INFO Screen also shows no change when the physical Radio Knobs are turned.

I'm stumped? I can still fly with the Pseudo Server Radio Panel.
Last edited by PatSim on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat
KSAN
DSTD-737, Full Shell, 3x82� 4K Samsung 7D OLED, 9900ks, 2080ti water cooled.
X-Plane 11, B738 ZiboMod, ZHSI, FDStoXP

PatSim

Post by PatSim »

Not sure how I fixed this problem but after powering down all three computers and unplugging from wall for a while everything is working with the radios. So I'll just chalk it up to "Flight Gremlins".
Pat
KSAN
DSTD-737, Full Shell, 3x82� 4K Samsung 7D OLED, 9900ks, 2080ti water cooled.
X-Plane 11, B738 ZiboMod, ZHSI, FDStoXP

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Have you checked the "Power Management" settings in the Device Manager USB Hubs?
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)