Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XPLANE ------ MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitsuboyee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: XPLANE ------ MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!! Reply with quote

I am lost, frustrated and just sadden, I am unable to get XPLANE 11 working with SA. I have followed the direction listed on some of the treads but there are lots of differences.

So SA connects nicely - Aircraft used EADT X737-800 BBJ2

Problem #1.
Throttles are stuck at 20% sometime 60% and they will not increase pass 60%. I am using a Saitek model.

Problem #2
Lights do not work when toggled

Problem #3
Doors do not respond to SA

PLEASE help me get off the ground, my email and FB contact are below

mitsuboyee@gmail.com
FB - HD Henry
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

There are a few of us working on Xplane, it is proving to be a difficult lady to work with. I'm sure part of the issues are growing pains rolling over from FSX/P3D.

Your answers may not come so quick, but rest assured there are some of us that will not stop until this is working. I know for myself its been over a month now. for others it may be even longer.

I am working on the lights issue as I type this. The throttle issue I've seen due to the low/high idle numbers in Planemaker.

Try this if your throttles don't operate and are stuck at 20%. Use your reversers to rev up the engines past 23% then let them settle back to idle. If you have the same issue as I had, they should now stop above 20% and they should work.

I know it is a frustrating task getting Xp to work, but we'll get there!
Winstonc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, welcome to the club.

David
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If you don't want to keep using the reversers to get your engines up and running, you could make a change to the EADT aircraft via Xplane Maker.

Kick up the high idle a couple of points.

Once you open plane maker, go to the following sub menu

Standard/System Specs

It's under General Engine Specs

Sim-A Door Logic works via the Anti-Collision light switch on the overhead, as long as you have it setup in the server.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: