Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest XP11 Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Latest XP11 Update Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Made some good progress with XP11.25 and I also took a step or two backwards.

First the good news.... I'm back to the Zibo Mod 737NG (version-3.29E). She seems very stable, everything seems to be working well with two exceptions.

First the exterior light switches, they do not operate the lights in XP11. Then there is the MCP diving the aircraft into the ground again... I fixed the mcp issue in the past, so I'm hoping it's just a matter of time before I remember what I did to fix it. Cool

Other than that, she is running great. One of the main reasons for leaving Zibo was my rudder would stop at 60 knots, that issue is now gone.

I also noticed that I've been carrying passengers around while testing. Here is a view from the flight deck looking back. hahahahaha

http://www.tbta-soba.com/photos/looking%20back.jpg
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a few small lingering problems in XP11.

1. Throttles jump/spike on the 3D panel - makes sounds, no real issue.

2. Reversers move forward/reverse quickly, cause no issue in the sim. it's a visual issue on the 3D panel only.

3. Releasing the parking brake in XP11 works, but this release is not recognized by Sim-A push back control system.

4. IRS Alarm when turning off the engines even though the aircraft has apu/ground power.

5. Takeoff config warning (erroneous error) even though the aircraft is configured for takeoff.

6. MCP is hit or miss right now, still working on it.

Not sure why the IO setting in Sim-A don't seem to work with XPlane. Could be user error on my part, that's for sure. this is/has been one heck of a learning experience.

I'm working with someone that has been trying different script entries in the offsets config file to get these light switches working but so far no luck.

I'll keep you posted of any future progress.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: