Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

777 Flap Indicator *Resolved*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tron3212

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject: 777 Flap Indicator *Resolved* Reply with quote

When I place my flaps in all the detents on my TQ, the flap indicator on the EICAS does not change to the corresponding flap numbered position. The line stays magenta and says "UP" in all flap positions, the grey vertical bar that indicates the position and what the flap number is supposed to follow does change however. I have both calibrated in SIM-A server for both FLAP + SLAT Mix and FLAPS Only in the flap calibration tab and no joy with either calibration. Calibration work, but cannot get the indicator number to follow the change in flaps.

any help on this one???

FDS 777
MIP, CDU Bay, CDU, MCP & Efis, Glareshield, WX Radar

FlightsimPM 777 Throttle, ACE 777 Yoke

Last edited by Tron3212 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pippo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tron3212.... I have had a few problems with the flaps.... I've posted several times here asking for some assistance but so far no solutions
I found and pointed out that the software flaps guage doesn't work amongst other issues with the flaps in general. However I did find a method that worked for me to get both the slider (which I discovered has to function to get the leading edge device to function) as well as the numeric flaps position bar. I defined the flaps twice, once using the fsuipc flaps axis definition and also by using the flaps positions in the fsuip_io.ini using the multi offset and using fsuipc to send the appropriate multi offset value as each flaps position is reached. I did it fairly easily as on my quadrant when I converted it I included both microswitch and analogue axis for flaps, so I can use both. I believe that you can have fsuipc send offset values by setting up ranges on the analogue axis. You cannot allocate two lots of outputs for one axis in fsuipc control panel but you can by entering directly into the fsuipc.ini file.
Regards Mike
Tron3212

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool... I will see what I can do tonight...

edit:

change the fsuipc sim-a from flaps detent from no to yes and its working now...

FDS 777
MIP, CDU Bay, CDU, MCP & Efis, Glareshield, WX Radar

FlightsimPM 777 Throttle, ACE 777 Yoke
Pippo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is this setting? I can't find what you are referring to....
Regards Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: