Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X-Plane 11 Extended Night Lighting Over Ortho Photoreal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:20 am    Post subject: X-Plane 11 Extended Night Lighting Over Ortho Photoreal Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Haven't been around in awhile, haven't been feeling all that well. But I did manage to update Xplane 11's night lighting. It is now extending out just about to the horizon, thanks to the talented individuals over at XP.

Just a quick shot showing the increase in distance for the lighting. This has upped the realism a bit.

Pat, I know you'll be coming by in July after we hit the expo in Orlando. I think after seeing this first hand, you'll have a hard time going back to P3D. Laughing

I'm going to try and get another video online soon. I had to replace my motherboard and video board, New motherboard is in and I have a EVGA 2080TI coming to take the place of the 1080TI. Right now I have a 1070 in there, and it just doesn't cut it!

In the photo, I just made the right turn leaving KMIA, heading North toward Orlando.

jackpilot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you do that to us ....!! lol

Beautiful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: